Sunday, April 26, 2009

How we Act


Hello all you like everyone I am not always on fire for the lord. I let me feeling take over and Satan pull & push in all kinds of directions. I do understand thur I need to be a christian even when I don't feel like it. I guess the one thing that do over & over again is when I am down and feeling beat up trying to get help and encouragement for people who don't have to give and that make me feel worse and that makes Satan smile. But you know the Lord stops me and reminds me that person doesn't have it to give, and reminds me of someone who can, See even when we don't feel like it we need to ask that age old question What Would Jesus Do? and remember who we are and who is in charge. Good is good all the time & all the time God is good. You all will be in my prayer this week. More later

Quote To be like Christ is to be a christian D Webster

No comments:

Post a Comment