Friday, April 24, 2009

Thank God for any day but friday is good




Hello all well its Friday and I am an hour away from going to my PT appointment and the weather here in Baltimore is going to warm up. The Orioles won last night and I am looking for Tony Stewart #14 to win NASCAR race this weekend. I am coming along with my back/legs problems and I drove this past week (but I really shouldn't have) and I am off work another 4 weeks. God has spoke to me this week about praying for his grace for other people in my life so here goes some others Larry, Dave , Ron, Chuck Jr, Ruth, Matt, Sara, Barbie, Seth, Ed, John, Lori, Kelly, Ray, George, Steve Q., and my pastor Mike. Remember Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery but Today is a gift from the Lord, More later

No comments:

Post a Comment